Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Clarinet Institute of Los Angeles

TMHeimer

Tom Heimer
I came across this a while back. Free clarinet solos/books to copy (no copyright). Lots of contemporary stuff and standard classical solos, common and not so common method books. I've had a blast just fooling around with this stuff.

I came across this a while back. Free clarinet solos/books to copy (no
I came across this a while back. Free clarinet solos/books to copy (no copyright). Lots of contemporary stuff and standard classical solos, common and not so common method books. I've had a blast just fooling around with this stuff.
copyright). Lots of contemporary stuff and standard classical solos, common and not so common method books. I've had a blast just fooling around with this stuff.

David, the guy who runs this site was kind enough to post some PDFs of my jazz clarinet duets! I will attempt to post the link:

Who IS that guy? I would love to send him a thank you note for all the hours I got practicing this free stuff! When you've bought like, most of the advanced books ever written it's nice to get some new stuff. I must get back to that site to see what's new in the past couple of years. Perhaps some new contemporary solo works as well?

Thanks. I have e mailed him.

Back
Top Bottom