Espescially for Pete

You folks are somewhat disturbed. I like you.

No. I really think that guy plays a broccoli in better tune than I could.

Hey. I'm now known for something. At least I LIKE broccoli. I could be known for something else, like "Nancy" :p (note who HASN'T posted here, yet, because I've threatened him with changing his title :D).

==========

BTB, for anyone that doesn't know, kcp drew some avatars for folks on the Sax-on-the-Web Forum a couple years back. I chose mine because it really didn't say anything about what I play -- a visual way of saying that I'm a horn and brand "atheist", I suppose -- and something about a broccoli with eyes both appeals to me and disturbs me. At some level.

And kcp will have my eternal gratitude for contributing one of her woodwind-themed cartoons to my very first calendar. And for drawing me a really nice one when my daughter #2 was borned.

Broccoli is great. I guess it's my favorite veggie.

Speaking of veggies, I'm suffering a little withdrawl from Veggie Tales now that my son hasn't watched it in a year or two. For a good three years I think that's all we saw at the house. Then the Wiggles got thrown in. Anyways, I leave you with:

Broccoli, Celery, Gotta be, Veggie Tales!

I know that I have stuck this tune into the heads of any of you with young kids. :D

Oh, no. What we gonna do? The king likes Daniel more than me and you.
Oh, no. What we gonna do? We gotta get him outta here.
<Ba da bum bum>
{Sing song} We could send him to the ocean.
We could let him rot. In. Jail.

{Really fast}
We could give him jelly donuts, then take 'em all away.
We could fill his ears with cheez balls and his nostrils with sorbet.
We could put him on a camel back and send him off to Ur
With a cowboy hat without a brim and a boot without a spur.

===========

Yes, that's from memory. It's got a REALLY nice bari sax part on it. I can do most of "The Bunny Song" too. And that's in my range.

But can you do both versions of The Bunny Song?

The Bunny, the bunny, ooohhh I ate the bunny.

My son loved "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything". I can't count how many times I've seen that one.

pete said:
You folks are somewhat disturbed. I like you.
Oh gee thanks.

What really amazes me is that I found a topic in this forum where this brocoli belongs ... Exotica!! Cool title :D

Back
Top Bottom