Free Jazz Trio (for any WW combination)

Hi All,

Grab a free download of my jazz (rhythm changes) tune "Old Rag" at piglet music.com. There's parts for most winds so you can play it with just about any combination that you have.
You can hear a recording of it there too.

pigletmusic.com

Hope you like it

Rob

Love your Royston Ramble arrangement. Way cool. I hope you take the time to tell us a little about you. Welcome.

Very kind of you Gandalfe.
And thanks for taking the time to listen to a few of the arrangements. I'm discovering that it's a tough market for big band arrangers unless your name is Nestico or Mintzer!
But people need variety and our stuff is definitely very good!

In short i'm classically trained, but then did later (life changing!) studies at Berklee College of Music. So i'm definitely a jack of all trades, but in later years am tending toward jazz and my true calling of arranging. (i'm employed as a player/arranger).

My site pigletmusic.com has been a pipe dream that after almost 2 years has finally come to air. But, making the site is just the beginning. It needs lots of supporters and my keeping it vibrant. I want to keep it simple without song books etc!
So it will be an ongoing project, and can really use all of your support. (jazz harmony book to be released in a week or so!).

Simply visiting the site goes a long way!

I will be setting up a newsletter soon, and aim to have news, music tips, humour, and the odd give away. I'd encourage everyone to sign up by submitting simply your email (at the site). I won't be bombarding you with junk mail, just a newsletter every month or two.

Thanks

Rob

pigletmusic.com

Nestico or Mintzer! :)

Rob, I have two boxes of Frank Foster (think Basie) charts and *many* of them have never been published! Music is a hard business. I really respect people who follow a passion, especially when it comes to being a teacher. For most of us, there is NO real money in being a musician, let alone a teacher.

Back
Top Bottom