FS: Buffet 55xxx Clarinet, nickel keys -- Excellent condition

Steve

Clarinet CE/Moderator
Staff member
CE/Moderator
I am selling my first Buffet R13 that I ever purchased. I have used it in the past ten years though it has never been used extensively, and of course professionally maintained. This is a beautiful sounding R13 with a cork / bladder pad setup providing the optimum tonal balance and feel from the keywork/pad combination. Tonally it has a very nice round and dark chocolately sound with the nice tonal ring the R13s are known for. Response is wonderful from top to bottom and so is intonation.

There are no cracks or repairs of any type. The wood is in fantastic condition. Keywork hasn't been super polished in a while but still has plenty of luster to it. Any player would love to have this instrument as their primary clarinet for orchestral work or even jazz. It handles high air flow really well.

If you are looking for an R13 for that aspiring student or young professional this is a perfect example that will last them years if not their lifetime.

This price includes a brand new Vienna blue case with a black felt interior. This provide excellent protection for the clarinet. I originally had it in a double case which I need.

Purchase with confidence. Play test for a few days, or with your teacher.

I'm asking $1,500 plus shipping or best offer.
Ships from the southeast Michigan, Detroit area.
USPS Money Order, personal check, paypal are all acceptable.

I am the operator of the ClarinetPerfection.com website . . . everything clarinet
And also a Clarinet Content Expert on the Woodwindforum.com forums.
So if you have any questions please ask. Play testing is available, locally only.

I will be getting better pictures - I'm having a problem with my camera

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom