FS: Buffet E-11 "A" Clarinet Silver Plate - Absolutely Beautiful

Steve

Clarinet CE/Moderator
Staff member
CE/Moderator
Buffet E-11 "A" - New in 2007 this perfect example of a Buffet E-11 "A" clarinet is in totally like-new condition. Some pads even have no indentation on them from little use. Save from a brand new E-11 "A" or thousands less than an R-13 "A" clarinet. These E-11s are made by Shreiber in Germany which was bought by Buffet last year.

This model has Silver Plated keys in excellent as new condition!!

This is one fantastic playing clarinet. So easy to play top to bottom and an awesome flexible tone. Keywork is perfect and beautiful with it's silverplate. The throat notes are fantastically clear due to it using a "galper" type design (which is similar to the Leblancs) where the register tube extends a bit more out of the body. You have to hear the sound and intonation to believe it.

Tested with several Vandoren mouthpieces (B45, M13, M13lyre, V2). Retails New for over $2,300.

If you are looking for an excellent "A" clarinet then look no further. This is perfect for that young professional as it will last them for years if not a lifetime.

Refund available, play test with your teacher too.

I'm asking $1,300 or best offer.
Cash, USPS Money Order, personal check, paypal are all acceptable.

I will be getting better pictures - I'm having a problem with my camera

They are super nice for the money. People give them grief because they are actually a Shreiber in Buffet clothing but the keywork is modern, good tonal balance and an overall very nice instrument.

I have another one which is 1 million sn# younger than this one. It has a bit more tonal colorization overall which I prefer. Keywork isn't quite as nice but close. Great instrument too especially now since I replaced that stickie & noisy C# pad. :)

Back
Top Bottom