FS: OLD Ralph Morgan Tenor Sax Mouthpieces...3 are 100% Mint

Roger Aldridge

Composer in Residence
Distinguished Member
Since I'm no longer playing tenor, I've decided to sell my Ralph Morgan tenor mouthpieces. All of them are in a 6 facing. (For me, 6 has just the right balance between power and control.) Following are the mouthpieces and info (including serial numbers) about them:

6 EL, 21801. I purchased this mouthpiece on ebay, sent it to Ralph Morgan and he did some work on the facing. It looks brand new. Price $150.

6... C, 24875. The 6C is MY mouthpiece on saxophone. My first 6C was a custom mouthpiece that Ralph Morgan made for me. It was love at first note! Since then, I've only used Morgan 6C on saxophones. I've posted a number of rave messages about the 6C. It has a BIG, dark, round sound and amazing projection. If one wants a clear, dark tenor sound with a thick & strong tonal core, this might be the mouthpiece for you. I used this mouthpiece for a couple of years. It's in excellent condition. Price $150.

6 C, 28015. 100% Mint. Never been played. I purchased this mouthpiece from Junkdude to have as a back up and never needed to play it. Price $250.

6 L, 25230. 100% Mint. Never been played. I purchased this mouthpiece from Junkdude along with the 6M below. Ralph Morgan sent both mouthpieces in one package. They have sequential serial numbers. Could be collector's items. Price $250.

6 M, 25231. 100% Mint. Never been played. (similar comments as the 6L above) Price $250.

These are FANTASTIC mouthpieces and have personal meaning to me as I received them directly from Ralph Morgan. I consider the prices to be reasonable. However, I'll consider special pricing for offers for multiple mouthpieces.

I'll pay for postage within the US.

The $150 6C has been sold. Thank you!

I still have it. I might sell it or perhaps donate it to Berklee at some point in the future.

Back
Top Bottom