Hard Rubber Clarinet in A

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictactux

Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
I was given two "V. Kohlert's Söhne, Graslitz" clarinets by a friend who salvaged them from the dumpster. As I have no need for either of them and none of my buddies signalled interest, I'll put them up for grabs here.

This specimen is a hard rubber German System (Albert w/ rollers) instrument with wraparound register key and LH Eb lever, pitch of A. The thumbrest is missing (big deal). No case. I play-tested this instrument with a standard Bb mouthpiece, plays find from bottom to top. Of course, could stand a cleaning and the usual fine-tuning.

It's yours for pickup or shipping (~40$ USPS).

I was given two "V. Kohlert's Söhne, Graslitz" clarinets by a friend who salvaged them from the dumpster. As I have no need for either of them and none of my buddies signalled interest, I'll put them up for grabs here.

This specimen is a hard rubber German System (Albert w/ rollers) instrument with wraparound register key and LH Eb lever, pitch of A. The thumbrest is missing (big deal). No case. I play-tested this instrument with a standard Bb mouthpiece, plays find from bottom to top. Of course, could stand a cleaning and the usual fine-tuning.

It's yours for pickup or shipping (~40$ USPS).
SOLD! Check PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom