Hot blonde playing the Alto Clarinet (Video)

tictactux

Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
(Gotcha. The blonde is not so hot, and not so blond either, I just wanted to make sure I have your attention)

Some really nice Alto playing here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbPYdQVRXv4

Now who says it's dull and anemic?
(the piece could stand some more bass-ique lines, but you can't have everything)

(Gotcha. The blonde is not so hot, and not so blond either, I just wanted to make sure I have your attention)

Damned, trapped ! And by a fellow Swiss at that. I fear our American friends think this sexy player is the epitome of Swiss appeal. It is not.
J

Nicely done, but

YouTube is the last refuge of the alto clarinet. Even if no one else is willing to feature the things (I've had one paying alto clarinet gig, and I'd wager that I'm on top of the gigging heap in that regard), you can always upload something to the internets.

(I could post some photos of my thug-like son with a group of the young Swiss ladies (aka, "Chris groupies") from the corporation with which he is employed (Swatch Group AG...but I won't.)

(I could post some photos of my thug-like son with a group of the young Swiss ladies (aka, "Chris groupies") from the corporation with which he is employed (Swatch Group AG...but I won't.)

Glad your son's working for Swatch and that he does so surrounded with top models. Hope he's happy enough to offer you a Blancpain and your wife a Breguet (or vice versa) for Christmas.
J

I am one of those few outcasts left that can find appreciation for the alto clarinet. For one, with the right set up and the right skills, the thing can be fantastic. But it's a tough nut to crack.

Anyways I never owned one but got a chance to try it at a friend's place. I felt potential but the set up was crap.

No more crying wolf, tictac! Especially around a real live blonde! Did I just say that? Oh shoot, I have to lay off this holiday eggnog stuff. Not good for my mental health. Or my intonation. *runs away to safety with contrabass clarinet*

My fav clarinet is the alto

I am one of those few outcasts left that can find appreciation for the alto clarinet. For one, with the right set up and the right skills, the thing can be fantastic. But it's a tough nut to crack.

Anyways I never owned one but got a chance to try it at a friend's place. I felt potential but the set up was crap.

No more crying wolf, tictac! Especially around a real live blonde! Did I just say that? Oh shoot, I have to lay off this holiday eggnog stuff. Not good for my mental health. Or my intonation. *runs away to safety with contrabass clarine

I fell in love playing the alto clarinet in university. When played right it has a tone that sounds like caramel. I managed to find a buffet prestige alto second hand and nabbed it. It is by far my favourite clarinet to play but I have to make my own opportunities to play it. Maybe I'll post a video of me playing alto with a blonde wig sometime soon. ;) Seriously, great playing on that video!

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing that. When I first read your post I thought it said "camel". :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom