Is Terry (SOTSDO) OK?

saxhound

Staff member
CE/Moderator
Haven't seen any posts from him in about three months. I miss his dry sense of humor.

Terry, if you are out there, give us a shout!

Haven't seen any posts from him in about three months. I miss his dry sense of humor.

Terry, if you are out there, give us a shout!

Whoa!!

I just typed his name into Google and the it changed the text to "SOTDSO" obituary!

No real results of Terry's death, but still a bit disconcerting!

Yes I know SOTSDO isn't his real name, but I'm not going to put his real name on the internet.

Yah. I haven't heard from him in awhile. However, I've not been on this Forum much, lately. I'll ping Gandalfe.

I'm trying to reach him but his email account his no longer available. I am hoping Helen has better search skillz than I do.

TerryStibal.JPG

http://sounds-of-the-south-dance-orchestra.com/Member Pages/Terry Stibal Page 2.1.htm

Unfortunately, I found a note on one of the websites that Terry was a member of listing his picture + obituary for July 13th. I did some more research and found this date confirmed on a Google Obit Group.

I've asked Jim and/or Helen to contact Terry's wife to confirm and offer condolences. I'm still kinda drugged after surgery this week and don't want to step all over my tongue.

Last edited:
We should burn an alto clarinet in his honor.

I really appreciated Terry's additions to this forum (and many others). I was always surprised at the amount of work he put in and time he invested even though he was sick.

Back
Top Bottom