JK Bundy Special Tenor for sale

Nice looking horn. I play on a later example as a backup tenor.

Hey Ed!

Does the price seem right to you? Feel free to chime in tout le monde!
Price might be a smidge high, but I also can't see the horn (stupid firewall), so it might be a really, really nice looking horn and worth it.

Price might be a smidge high, but I also can't see the horn (stupid firewall), so it might be a really, really nice looking horn and worth it.

Thanks Pete and Ed. I'll think about lowering the price, but I'm not exactly a motivated seller at this point. This is a very nice horn; I'm just too into my Martin to play it much!

I was able to see it!

It's not bad. It's got a few cosmetic issues and that bell-to-body brace is different (I'm not saying "not original": Keilwerth made interesting changes throughout any of their model runs). You do have the lucite pants-guard intact.

And I know these play well. I had a non-rolled-tone-hole bari and it was a monster horn. All lacquer, tho.

Yah. Lower the price when you become more motivated. As mentioned, it's not a bad price, but it is toward the top-end of the spectrum that I've seen. You mention it has been overhauled, so that's always a plus.

Probably the biggest thing you have working against you is the "Bundy" name. Unfortunate.

BTB, if you were wondering, the horn was made in 1965.

Sold for $1100 (minus 100 for shipping). Great sax, but I just couldn't get to like it. Anybody wanna wager on how long I can keep $1600 free money in my paypal account?

Cheers!

Sold for $1100 (minus 100 for shipping). Great sax, but I just couldn't get to like it. Anybody wanna wager on how long I can keep $1600 free money in my paypal account?

Cheers!

Three weeks! :-D

Back
Top Bottom