Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

killer video

Fascinating. I have never hear a taragato before. The sound has "elements" of a clarinet (with a loose embouchure) a soprano sax, and an oboe all rolled into one.

Seeing the key work and how it is fingered, it is really nothing more than a conical clarinet. . .hmmm. I wonder how much you would need to heat a Bundy clarinet before the plastic would take the shape of a conical mandrel placed inside. :)

John

... and remember: if you want to play fast, keep your fingers close to the keys...
Great, thanks
J

His tongue is what's really movin'

Fascinating. I have never hear a taragato before. The sound has "elements" of a clarinet (with a loose embouchure) a soprano sax, and an oboe all rolled into one.

Seeing the key work and how it is fingered, it is really nothing more than a conical clarinet. . .hmmm. I wonder how much you would need to heat a Bundy clarinet before the plastic would take the shape of a conical mandrel placed inside. :)

John

Careful John, some parent in Hungry will read this and get the idea it's ok to put a flame to his kid's Bundy ;)

Careful John, some parent in Hungry will read this and get the idea it's ok to put a flame to his kid's Bundy ;)
You don't want to do that to a Bundy. The fumes are toxic. Acid bath, tho ....

Back
Top Bottom