Looks like I'm keeping busy for a bit...

Merlin

Content Expert/Moderator
Staff member
CE/Moderator
Cabaret wraps up on Oct. 25. I start a short run of Kiss Me Kate (Rd. 4) two days later, then it looks like I'm going to do some subbing on A Chorus Line for the month of November. In December I'm doing some subbing on Oliver.

Looks like I'll be able to get my bass renooberated for Christmas!

I know, eh. Have some donuts and pizza with dill for me, eh?

(Grandmother was Canadian, BTB.)

For some reason, when I last went to Toronto (admittedly 10+ years ago), the pizza places I visited served their pizzas with dill. I had to special order to make sure they didn't add any.

Dill + pizza = ewww. Imagine your pepperoni pizza, but replace the pepperoni with pickles.

Longer ago than that, I worked for a multinational company whose NA headquarters was in Etobicoke (outside Toronto). I drove up there from Niagara Falls, NY quite often.

Reed 4 of the original 1948 show OR the 1999 revival? I would love to play Don Sebesky's reorchestration sometime.

Yay Chorus line! ... Andy was telling me you are subbing in at some point when I was talking to him on Monday.

I'm hoping Andy will be able to get me in the pit for a show at some point. Originally I was just going to ask Mark, but now that Mark isn't doing it (cuz he's doing Jersey Boys) ... I'm going to bug Andy ... HAHAHA!!!

Yay Chorus line! ... Andy was telling me you are subbing in at some point when I was talking to him on Monday.

I'm hoping Andy will be able to get me in the pit for a show at some point. Originally I was just going to ask Mark, but now that Mark isn't doing it (cuz he's doing Jersey Boys) ... I'm going to bug Andy ... HAHAHA!!!

...and you can't exactly sit in the pit for Jersey Boys!

Oh common!! ;o) ... I doubt anyone would notice me. TEE HEE HEE. Put a random bit of shrubbery on stage and I'll hide behind it!

Back
Top Bottom