More "Jazz Lick Of The Week"

Thanks Gandalfe for your endorsement of the page. If people are interested in it continuing, and me posting here, please let me know if there's a better way of doing it rather than cluttering up the page.

Anyway, there has been some nice interest in the page, and my most recent is Jazz Lick of The Week #4. If you visit the page there's a link to previous weeks so you can have a bit to keep you going if you like it :)
In week #4, as well as some II V licks (with backing tracks), there's a pdf link to a brief description on the harmonic background to the pattern for those not that sure on it.
Week # 2 has some lines to get you covered with Autumn Leaves (combined with week 1), and week #3 a look at a nice solo over the wood choppers ball.

It takes a bit of work, but i'm really enjoying it. I also realise that it can be a bit more effective, and am slowly trying to evolve it into what readers are looking for.

But here's the link to week #4, and have a look at previous weeks available on the page.
If you like it, the best way to show your appreciation is to "like" my youtube clip (attached on page). I want a wind instrument to be seen on youtube rather than 100's of guitarists! :)

http://pigletmusic.com/jazz-lick-of-the-week/

Thanks,

Rob

Back
Top Bottom