Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Que es esto?

Forgive my newbieism, but what is the hole in this picture? It doesn't look like a tone hole, in fact that would be very inconvenient if it is. My Holton(which I have yet to receive) has it also, and I have seen this on many metal clarinets, but not many modern Boehm models.

KGrHqNHJCMELqcs5BQBY53uOEQ60_57.jpg

Aah. Yo entiendo. Muchas gracias!

Ok, that makes sense. Since they are unibody, it wouldn't be possible to put a wrap around band on in the middle of the instrument. Who ever designed that was surely not farsighted like me however. lol

I'm sure I have a bunch of them lying around if you want one. I normally just throw them out (I'm not in the student market)

No thanks, I have one with my Buescher clarinet. Even if I needed it, I couldn't use it as I am farsighted. Too close for me to see clearly without straining my eyes and getting a headache. lol

I'm sure I have a bunch of them lying around if you want one. I normally just throw them out (I'm not in the student market)
That'd be neat - I am in the process of creating fancy seating/menu card holders for an upcoming event, and if anyone of you has some that are just occupy drawer space, send them along before you throw them away. (no ring needed, condition unimportant, will pay for postage)
(Should be the small American ones, not their beefy European counterparts)

That'd be neat - I am in the process of creating fancy seating/menu card holders for an upcoming event, and if anyone of you has some that are just occupy drawer space, send them along before you throw them away. (no ring needed, condition unimportant, will pay for postage)
(Should be the small American ones, not their beefy European counterparts)

The only one I have is a Leblanc, not sure if it is beefy or not but it is 4" long and 1 3/4" at the widest. Yours if you want to pay for shipping.

The only one I have is a Leblanc, not sure if it is beefy or not but it is 4" long and 1 3/4" at the widest. Yours if you want to pay for shipping.
Yeah, that's the size. Ours are about 80mm (more than 3") or more wide.

But I'd rather have more than one at a time as shipping cost are non-linear, though. And, as fate would have it, I'm in the States for the next three weeks, so I'll wait with any kind of commitment till I'm back. Who knows, there may be a yard sale someplace. But thanks!

Yeah, that's the size. Ours are about 80mm (more than 3") or more wide.

But I'd rather have more than one at a time as shipping cost are non-linear, though. And, as fate would have it, I'm in the States for the next three weeks, so I'll wait with any kind of commitment till I'm back. Who knows, there may be a yard sale someplace. But thanks!

Well, if you are in the L.A., CA area you are welcome to pick it up. lol I'll never use it. I don't march and I don't read 12" from my face.

Well, if you are in the L.A., CA area you are welcome to pick it up. lol I'll never use it. I don't march and I don't read 12" from my face.
I happen to be in L.A. next Mon through Wed...I guess I have a spare minute when the girls loot the malls... :)

I happen to be in L.A. next Mon through Wed...I guess I have a spare minute when the girls loot the malls... :)

We can meet up at Baxter-Northup, if you want. Decent shop, lot's of sheet music. Located on Ventura, near Van Nuys in the valley. LMK

Back
Top Bottom