Sax-o-peel

Gandalfe

Striving to play the changes in a melodic way.
Staff member
Administrator
I've recently discovered the Sax-o-peel guys and when I try to buy their CDs and sheet music, the email address from their website gets rejected. Jerry (Jerald) Robinson was the mastermind behind this group and I'm trying to at the very least get the sheet music to his Stairway to Heaven sax quartet arrangement.

So I used the PayPal link to buy the CD with a note about the sheet music, but I'm wondering if anyone has an update on Jerry as the Internet trace kind of dies off as of last year. I also pinged his last known community band with a request to forward my email to him.

I'd like to get the arrangement for Stairway to Heaven. I mean, if I can't play it on guitar in public, maybe I can get away with it on sax :emoji_rage: :emoji_smile:

waynesworldnostairwaystel1.jpg

waynesworldnostairwayku0.jpg

Jerry got in contact with me via one of the email addresses that friends from all over sent. The guy is well known. I have his CD coming and have requested to buy some of his quartet arrangements. Waiting to hear back from him on the latter. Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom