What's more ridiculous... $400 for a mouthpiece or a handbag?

$400 mouthpiece or a handbag?

• $400 mouthpiece

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • $400 handbag

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Both

• Neither

• Soprano saxes rule.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pete shouldn't be allowed to play with poll results.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I too have weakness for watches. I think at last count I was at around 12 or 13. :oops: On the up side, I do have more saxes...Although I'm not sure that's something to be proud of, or seek a self help group for. :-D

Do those saxes at least have different pitches? And do those watches at least show different times? ;-)

Now if you would please stop talking about compulsive buying disorders, I have some serious biddin' to do. :cool:

Well if I saw that Pulsar then I would figure you weren't into watches and just bought something to keep time.

Here's what I'm wearing today:

41AEBG8JEVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I wanted a big and chunky dive watch. I liked this one because it was distinctive and reasonably priced. Seiko makes very durable dive watches as well.

So, if I'm wearing what looks like the following watch, What are you seeing in me? :emoji_relaxed:

Tammi: From what I've heard, Breitlings are the hot ticket for Air Force pilots

I have to wonder about that - Breitlings are so cluttered and gaudy, I would think a pilot would want something more readable - like the Bell & Ross Instrument or most of the fare from IWC.

I'm a WIS ("watch idiot savant") that used to spend all my time on TimeZone.com. I've got a few nice mechanical watches and at one time had the pleasure of holding in my very own hands two F.P. Journe watches worth about $100K each. At least with mechanical watches, it's the craftsmanship and complexity of the complications that usually result in the high price.

One of the definitions of a WIS is that if you get a group of them together for lunch, they all have their watches out on the table and the last thing any of them know or care about is the correct time.

Happy to have another watch person on board. I get a lot of grief about how many I own from my co-workers.

I was looking at the Tag Aquaracer the other day but would prefer a Brietling or another high end quartz movement watch.

Back
Top Bottom