Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Wow! Best $26 I have ever spent!

I've mentioned that I had a Conn Pan-American clarinet and I really liked the tone, even if it was student-quality. I would probably like the metal Selmers a lot. Or if I could get one of those Haynes ....

Actually, what would more likely happen is that I'd play 8va :TrebleClef::Line5: and my head would asplode. Hey, that's why I'm again looking into wind controllers.

Another Pan Am metal clarinet going for a song. I need to save some cash to get my Noblet working. If they used the same barrel type, I'd go for it. Unfortunately the Noblet is an "Outie" and this Pan Am is an "Innie", meaning that the barrel goes into rather than onto the horn. If there is a better way to describe that difference than Innie and Outie, please let me know. I tend to make my own phrases when I can't find refference to a proper word. lol

I'm not planning on buying another clarinet for me, well, ever. Medical issues. I might buy my wife another one, but she's got a pretty decent SML.

If I was going to buy another metal clarinet, I'd go fairly high-end, like Selmer or Haynes. It's one of those, "Get a really good horn, take care of it and it'll take care of you."

Back
Top Bottom