WWBW Order

Just a curiosity...

I know that WWBW is physically located in South Bend, and the Musician's Friend warehouse is in Lenexa, KS, yet you are located in Salt Lake City. Are you a virtual employee, or is there a call center / warehouse / showroom, etc. in SLC that I don't know about?

Orders from Musician's Friend (and WWBW, Guitar Center, Music 123, and maybe one or two other brands) are all shipped from one warehouse in Kansas City, Mo. The call center is in Salt Lake City. The warehouse was built recently in an industrial park next to a big Fed Ex facility, and all shipping was consolidated there.

It's amazing what communications networks hath wrought.

Orders from Musician's Friend (and WWBW, Guitar Center, Music 123, and maybe one or two other brands) are all shipped from one warehouse in Kansas City, Mo. The call center is in Salt Lake City. The warehouse was built recently in an industrial park next to a big Fed Ex facility, and all shipping was consolidated there.

It's amazing what communications networks hath wrought.
The idea of this isn't new. Flextronics, for instance, has done this for years in the computer and electronics industries.

To follow up on the question regarding locations, we have two call centers. One is located in Salt Lake City, while the other is located in South Bend, Indiana. The one in Salt Lake is strictly a call center, while our South Bend location also has a retail store.

Latest order experience was good. I ordered a half dozen Fibracells late in the day on 12/16 and received them today. Free shipping too!

Delivered today, 2 boxes of clarinet reeds.

Back
Top Bottom