Search results

1. Who have experiences with yamaha 621 or 622

I have both a Yamaha 621 II as well as a Buffet 1183-2, both low Eb. I played the Yamaha for about two years before trying and buying the Buffet. While the Yamaha is technically a very capable horn neither its' tone nor intonation can match the Buffet, particularly in the low register. I find...
  2. Marching band folios: larger size

Gandalife: are you referring to a marching band folio that's held by a lyre? Your description sounds more like a standard music folio that's common to a sitting band. tictatux: you're probably right. Some of the other 'band elders' have made their own over the years but some are rather crude...
  3. Marching band folios: larger size

That's the site I was referring to. I only realized their error after I ordered and received their product. They apologized for the mis-information and said they would correct the site. They also offered to fully refund my money.
  4. Marching band folios: larger size

The standard size of a marching band folio is approx. 5 3/4" high and 7" wide. Does anyone know of the availability of a larger sized folio? For example one that is 7" high and 9" wide? There is a site that advertises this particular size but, in fact it's an error and their folios are standard...
Back
Top Bottom