Search results

1. WWBW Order

I have good luck with them...they even discounted a mp I bought on sale after I was going to return it for a poor facing, making worth me keeping it and having it refaced. I've found that what few little screw ups occur in general, they are a good deal.
  2. Bass sax LH pinky table original

Bass sax LH pinky table original

3. Bass sax LH modified

Bass sax LH modified

4. Music Ambassadors for the Holidays

http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php?sm=home.score&scoreID=163762 When she get's back from Christmas traveling i have to ask her to transpose some Bass sax parts too. She has been wonderful to work with so if you have an idea for her she responds to suggestions.
  5. Music Ambassadors for the Holidays

I met a Sibelius arranger who went wild arranging Christmas Carols to swing, jazz, blues or any other style but straight. Kate Argioritis on Sibelius music dot come. Some are quite fantastic. I don't know how many of you play Christmas concerts but I do outside and indoor concerts of as many as...
  6. Bass saxophones & setups

My experiences would admittedly be small but I do find certain mouthpieces relate easier to certain horns, so without assuming I have much knowledge on this I have found that my throat can only adjust a given amount of tuning adjustments and less effort when the chamber most correctly matches...
  7. Bass saxophones & setups

Holy mackerel I haven't been on the forum for a while...... I'm not sure Merlin if I answered this for you ...ever. I'd have to check with B.Eppelscheim as he would know...It feels like a 95 medium long facing , it is a model 54S-6 and has a rich big voice and can be played quite strongly. With...
  8. What is your tenor setup?

Silver plated Conn New Wonder II with a Ron Caravan mp, 2 1/2 strength Legere synthetic, or Morgan 3C mp.
  9. Recommended tenor mouthpieces for advancing students

What an old thread! Hey folks, I recently picked up a Hite Bari Mp May of 2010, and the facing was bad, too short as it couldn't be used to play below D. Obviously they do not play test them. However it was a sale item at $76 dollars or some ridiculous price and they discounted it more because...
  10. C soprano

I just received a C-soprano from a customer with a MP. It is a Conn with a Beuscher mp that plays pretty powerful if you want to. Can it replace OBOE parts in concert band? We have no oboist. Eventually I'll have to repad it but it plays well even with rustic pads.
  11. My Saxophone Has a Wubber in the Low Notes

I have that same gurgle but it doesn't exist with a closed MP such as my Selmer from 30's. I tried the cork down the bell thingy and had no luck until I went to a closed facing large bore MP. Large bore MP like a Rascher came close but the Selmer is sweetest. Could it be the wave length gets...
  12. WooF Member Recording Thread

Bass sax clips http://soundcloud.com/bari-ron Here are a few sound clips from our Spring Concert, 1923 Conn Bass Zinner mp.
  13. Bari in a concert band -- threshold of boredom?

I missed a few rehearsals due to work so I was glad to get back cranking out the bottom. The tubas and the trombones actually like my steadfast musical ability and tempos. I especially like when we are doing some monstrous thundering low not at fortissimo and a few of the clarinet players can't...
  14. Sticky Pads

I used topKote for leather interiors...it is like armorall and I swab the pad with it using a Q tip as an applicator and it ended my sticky pads forever.
  15. Conn bass pinky table modification

good price and a great neck. Happy honking.
  16. Bass modifications

I just had that left hand pinky table done on my 1921 Conn Bass.......:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: excellent improvement.....new wonder II like
  17. Bass modifications

Thanks Lance for the spatula work it is sweeeet.:grin: I am madly polishing..............
  18. Bass sax Pinky mod 031

Bass sax Pinky mod 031

19. Bass sax Pinky mod 026

Bass sax Pinky mod 026

20. Bass sax Pinky mod 032

Bass sax Pinky mod 032

Back
Top Bottom