Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Favorite Christmas Albums

jbtsax

Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Mine would include Diana Krall and the Singers Unlimited. Still looking for some great jazz versions of Christmas songs.

I have more Christmas CDs than I'll admit publicly. This year I'm really into the Starbuck's CD "Santa Baby" with killer bari on Lou Rawls' "Christmas Is", Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby", and Dean Martin's "Christmas Blues" to name a few of the great cuts. Good stuff.

I shouldn't admit this on a woodwind forum, but I'm partial to Christmas music played by any good brass ensemble.

I'm partial to brass for ensemble stuff, but very few things beat Rick Elliott playing the Tabernacle Organ for Christmas... The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is absolutely phenomenal...

I'm partial to brass for ensemble stuff, but very few things beat Rick Elliott playing the Tabernacle Organ for Christmas... The Mormon Tabernacle Choir is absolutely phenomenal...

When they were directed by Jerold Ottley, we affectionately called them.

"JERRY AND THE MO-TABS"

I shouldn't admit this on a woodwind forum, but I'm partial to Christmas music played by any good brass ensemble.

other than sax christmas music .. i prefer piano and brass ensembles christmas music too. I've never really thought about it. You would think i would prefer clarinet christmas music. But no ... on my facebook I posted a tenor solo christmas music for all .. but that's mostly Jim's fault :p

Back
Top Bottom