Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Fire sale on eBay

SOTSDO

Old King Log
Staff member
CE/Moderator
Iffen you are really Jonesing for an alto clarinet, now is the time to visit eBay, where alto clarinets in every brand and flavor are available. Don't say I didn't tell you...

Maybe I could get a friend for my my Kohlert alto clarinet that I don't play... Oops... Did I actually admit to having one? :oops: ;-)

I'm hoping to win one in a contest. Second prize would be two alto clarinets. :)

Yeah and then there was the time when I was on my way to Snohomish for a gig and we stopped for a bite to eat. Just as the burgers came I remembered I'd left my alto clarinet in my unlocked car. So I hustled over to the car and it was too late...

Someone had put another alto clarinet in my car. <sigh> ;)

I've been told that if you put an alto clarinet case in the back window of your car, you can park in handicapped stalls.

Well, there is the possibility that an "alto clarinet" on eBay really isn't. Could be a basset horn that someone incorrectly labeled.

Personally, while I accept the fact that the alto clarinet has extremely limited utility, I'd rather someone play alto clarinet than give up playing altogether.

Well, there is the possibility that an "alto clarinet" on eBay really isn't. Could be a basset horn that someone incorrectly labeled.

Personally, while I accept the fact that the alto clarinet has extremely limited utility, I'd rather someone play alto clarinet than give up playing altogether.
I bid for an alto, and all I got was an eefer! And a two-part-bodied wooden German Eefer for good measure!

Back
Top Bottom