Dismiss Notice
I hate the colors. What do I do?

At the far bottom of the page, on the left, is a menu or link that says, "Forum Default." Click on that and choose a different Style.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Community Band' started by clarinetfellow, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Just returning to playing the clarinet from a long hiatus (many years) and got a great deal on a Yamaha Advantage "new" and still have a few Vandoren MP's and ligatures. Bought some reeds with a few more on order. Have my old books though still remember much of my old playing days. Any tip you can offer in the way of a good beginning mouthpiece and ligature to make this sound really good? Thank you

cf

2. Gandalfe

Gandalfe Admin and all around good guy. Staff Member Administrator

Welcome! Where on this blue marble are you located? If in the states, you might like a Hite or Forbes mouthpiece which can be relatively cheap for such a nice mouthpiece.

3. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

Please don't post the same thing in two places, clarinetfellow. That's called "cross-posting." We don't allow it here.

4. Guys, Thanks for your post. First I was started with ''Buffet Prestige Low-C Bass Clarinet''. Father gifted me that. As it's rare so he bought it from forsale.plus.

Still it's giving a clear voice with a clear tune.
    [h=2][/h]

Our staff's websites: