"Liberty" by Noblet info?

Can anybody give me some information on the Liberty by Noblet LCL500? It's supposedly a wood clarinet, but, for the life of me, I can't seem to find ANY information on this clarinet on the internet! It looks like a fairly new clarinet and has been well cared for. I've read that Noblet clarinets are intermediate clarinets, but I just can't find info on it. I'm in the market for an intermediate clarinet and found this one on eBay. I have a Buffet International clarinet (which is an intermediate), but my niece is using it, so I'm looking for a good and cheap quality replacement.

Here's a picture:

Actually I have some information that I researched years ago about the Liberty Line, it's about 3/4 down the page (do ctrl-F and search for Liberty)
http://www.clarinetperfection.com/clsnLeblancNormandy.htm#EmblemNormandy

Liberty Noblet (Normandy) Clarinets - In late 2005 the Music Group had a essay contest about band directors for "why your band director is the best". The winning school received a complete set of special branded instruments, they were branded "Liberty". This included Armstrong Flutes, Bach Trumpets, Noblet Clarinets, Bach Trombones, Selmer Alto and Tenor Saxophones. These are not professional instruments. These are not intermediate instruments, but student instruments. The Noblet clarinet is somewhat stripped down Noblet. The clarinet, model LCL-100 had a "retail" price list of $730

Back
Top Bottom