Dismiss Notice
I hate the colors. What do I do?

At the far bottom of the page, on the left, is a menu or link that says, "Forum Default." Click on that and choose a different Style.

Musicalclarinet

Discussion in 'Websites/Blogs/Books' started by David clarinete, Jul 20, 2014.

1. David clarinete

David clarinete

Hi. I would present my web page www.musicalclarinet.com. You can find differents topics about clarinet, methods, scores (solo clarinet, duets, clarinet-piano, clarinet ensemble) for free and legally. It is spanish language.... nobody is perfect :) but google translator will help you. Thanks.

Tags:
  2. wanabe

wanabe

Primeramente, por favor desculpe mi Espa~ol. No es mi primera idioma. tambien mis keynoard no tiene las leteras correctas para escribir en Espa~ol. Pero, yo quiero decir gracias para su web page. Necesitamos mas paginas como este. Possiblemente puede ayudarme que aprender Espa~ol.

3. David clarinete

David clarinete

Muchas gracias por sus palabras. Hablas bastante bien español. :)

4. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

Que?

5. David clarinete

David clarinete

Sorry Pete. I was writting in spanish because Wanable sent me a message in this language. Wanable said that he likes the web-page musicalclarinet.com. I answered him with many thanks. Anyway sorry for my poor english. It is very hard to manage musicalclarinet on my own and its impossible to post in spanish and english but google translator solve it. Bye bye.

6. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

One of the few rules we have here is to post in English. It's not because we're language snobs, it's because we're basically illiterate in everything else. So, posting in something other than English makes it hard for us to administrate this forum effectively. Also, posting something in a language other than English cuts out a lot of our existing members from participating here.

I do know enough basic Spanish to get by, same with French and Italian -- I took Latin in high school and college -- thus I kinda knew what the post was about, but please attempt English in the future. If you want to talk about creating a specific language sub-forum here, please e-mail or PM me. We'll chat.

Thanks!

7. David clarinete

David clarinete

Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. Gandalfe

Gandalfe Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Our staff's websites: