Dismiss Notice
I hate the colors. What do I do?

At the far bottom of the page, on the left, is a menu or link that says, "Forum Default." Click on that and choose a different Style.

My Username

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by pete, Jan 13, 2009.

1. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

Well, not my username but your username. I'm happy with "pete".

* If you happen to have a username on a different forum and you want to try to register here with it, not a problem.

* If you have a username on a different forum and you DON'T want to use it here, not a problem.

* If you register a username here and decide you want to change it, contact me, Ed or Gandalfe and we'll try to change it for you. Note, of course, if someone else already has that username, you're not going to get it :).

* If you register here and you've forgotten your username, you can contact me, Ed or Gandalfe and we can try to find it.

* You may not register multiple usernames HERE. I don't care in the slightest that you're "Kenny G" on alt.music.sax, "Killer Soprano Player" on SOTW and "Greatest Clarinet Player Evar" on Sneezy.org and want to post under all three usernames here, you can only pick one. Multiple accounts might be automagically combined and your account locked out ....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
    Tags:
  2. Gandalfe

Gandalfe Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I can't believe that needed to be said... until this week that is. Now I believe. Thanks Pete.

3. SOTSDO

SOTSDO Old King Log Staff Member CE/Moderator

Am I missing something here? Do I need to change my name?

4. Gandalfe

Gandalfe Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Naw, we just got an odd request from a reader in SOTW land; nothing serious. But it is good to document and provide recommendations as we progress.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  5. saxismyaxe

saxismyaxe Friends of the WF Distinguished Member

Lord knows there are more times than not that I would like to hide under a new identity! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  6. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress. Any questions, please PM or e-mail me at thesaxinfo@gmail.com.

Our staff's websites: