Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Noblet LH Eb Lever

tictactux

Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
One of my draws of scrap but re-usable clarinet parts, how many barrells and what sizes are you after
You haven't got a silver-plated LH Eb lever for a Noblet Artist by pure chance? ;-)

Actually Im overhauling a noblet artist at the moment amongst about 40 others, it has nickle plated keys, I could match something up size wise out of my scrap bin and send you that, however it will be nickle plated not silver

Also are you talking about Eb bottom joint Rh pinky

Sorry just noted you are after the lh lever, definetly got heaps that I could match something up with but it will be nickle plated

Sorry just noted you are after the lh lever, definetly got heaps that I could match something up with but it will be nickle plated
I'll send you a picture later...I haven't seen many Artists that had the Eb lever, most came in the standard 17/6 configuration. And the previous owner managed to misplace (or throw away) the key when he/she had no use for it. <sigh>

This is the current Noblet Artist I have in at the moment, can trial fit another lever on there out of my spares pile before it goes out, ps which will be tommorrow, should be the same as yours

This is the current Noblet Artist I have in at the moment, can trial fit another lever on there out of my spares pile before it goes out, ps which will be tommorrow, should be the same as yours
Mine has three posts for the LH spatula keys, and the Ab/Eb lever sits between the E/B and F#/C# levers...

Take a picture and post
There ya go. The 3rd post definitely looks original, ie "factory-installed option" or somesuch.

NobletArtistEbLever.jpg

From Australia,

Ben thats a neat configuration, whilst Im sure I can make something that will fit or work I certainly do not have anything of the shelf ready to go for it

From Australia,

Ben thats a neat configuration, whilst Im sure I can make something that will fit or work I certainly do not have anything of the shelf ready to go for it
Simso, no problem. It was worth a shot, though.

That specimen here is the only Artist I've ever seen with an Eb lever (well, "with" isn't exactly the propert term here, is it?), I wonder if it was a regular (but rarely paid for) option or if it was some on-request-only feature. Any insights from the forum?

It would definetly have been a factory option, most pro clarinets these days come with the option but there not normally standard of the shelf, special request

I plead guilty on one account of threadnapping. :oops:
I'll just make you a moderator some day and then YOU can move the posts :).

I've split the thread to here. Tell me if you want me to move it to "Wanted to Buy".

Back
Top Bottom