Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Ringtones of Roger's Music

Roger Aldridge

Composer in Residence
Distinguished Member
SOTW Buddies,

A STORE has been added to my Reverbnation page. It has 21 ringtones of my music. Follow the Reverbnation link in my signature. At my page, press the VISIT STORE button and see the list of ringtones. There are many music styles and moods: from an Appalachian-style waltz, through rags, blues, funk, tangos, sambas, ballads, mainstream jazz, to contemporary stuff.

Looking for something original and different in a ringtone? Maybe you'll find it here. :) Please check it out!

This is part of an effort that I'm doing to get my music out there to be heard in more ways. Each ringtone is the first 30 seconds of a recording.

If you find something that you like, please let me know.

Roger

Jim, Not sure what you mean.

One can listen to each of the ringtones in the Reverbnation store before picking one to purchase. Each ring tone is simply the first 30 seconds of one of my recordings. I picked these 21 (out of the 31 recordings I currently have) as ones that struck me as being good as a ringtone.

I listened to all of the ringtones, in sequence, just now. Tried to imagine which one I'd like to have on my phone. Each one is distinctive. Overall, I'm thinking that UXMAL AT MIDNIGHT is my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom