Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Rules and FAQ for this Area

pete

Brassica Oleracea
Staff member
Administrator
You're allowed to post in this area if and only if:

1. You have detailed, non-blurry, large pictures of your instrument. See this thread for what we're looking for.
2. You've included the serial number and, preferably, everything mentioned in this thread.
3. You've already checked closed eBay ads yourself. See this thread for information on how to and why.
4. You post in this section.

Note that we're not trying to be insulting if we say that your horn is worth significantly less than what you thought. After all, we'd like you to be a member of this forum and contribute.

All threads regarding value that don't meet the above qualifications will just be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a few reasons why we have this area.

1. Several members of the WF staff wanted it.
2. We're getting tired of answering questions like, "How much is my Bundy alto saxophone worth?" Those questions can easily be answered by someone going to eBay and spending some time there.
3. I, in particular, was getting tired of banning new members that send insulting emails to me or other CE staff when they're directed either to my value thread or my "Help Us to Help You!" thread.
4. As I mention in my first post in this thread, we want people that will become contributing members. We don't want folks to just get a value estimate for their horn(s) that they're putting up on eBay and never come back.

Back
Top Bottom