Self published music composers

Arthur hello and welcome. I'm in your composer group you've pointed to. And I'm still lookin' for someone to do a sax quartet and quintet of the 'Inspector Gadget' theme song. Russell Peterson (MN sax prof and musician) might do it. I'll ask Ward Baxter when he's in town next week. He wants to try my Eppelsheim bass sax to low A.

Gandalfe said:
Arthur hello and welcome. I'm in your composer group you've pointed to. And I'm still lookin' for someone to do a sax quartet and quintet of the 'Inspector Gadget' theme song. Russell Peterson (MN sax prof and musician) might do it. I'll ask Ward Baxter when he's in town next week. He wants to try my Eppelsheim bass sax to low A.

Inspector Gadget? NP!

However, my terms are that you have to fly me to Seattle to try your Eppelsheim!

Merlin said:
Inspector Gadget? NP!

However, my terms are that you have to fly me to Seattle to try your Eppelsheim!
Wow, now I have three people thinking about it. Actually Paul Coats turned me down last month because he is too busy right now. I have a lot of Russ's, Ward's and Paul's stuff so far. Do I need some Merlin stuff? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom