Dismiss Notice
I hate the colors. What do I do?

At the far bottom of the page, on the left, is a menu or link that says, "Forum Default." Click on that and choose a different Style.

Super Mario Bassoon quartet

Discussion in 'Double-Reed Recordings/Videos' started by Gandalfe, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Gandalfe

Gandalfe Admin and all around good guy. Staff Member Administrator

2. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

Hey! A good friend of mine played bassoon.

I actually know a couple bassoon pieces, too. From Peter Schickele, of course.

3. :cry:

Anyways, yeah that rocks. Somehow I always end up watching it when I go to YouTube.

4. pete

pete Brassica Oleracea Staff Member Administrator

Howdy, Bassoonist. Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you around. Please don't mind the dust. We're not "officially" online, yet.

BTB, we don't have any rules/regs on sig lines yet. So don't worry 'bout it.

5. Ed

Ed Founder Staff Member Administrator

Happy to see our first bassoonist.

6. I was wondering what was going on. I joined this site a long time ago, and then I got that email and decided I'd come join the forum.

I'm the first person who plays the bassoon? I feel special.

To be on topic, that video has always amused me. We have quite a few bassoons in the concert band I'm in, so maybe if I could find the music we could do something fun like that.

7. Ed

Ed Founder Staff Member Administrator

The main site runs on a different piece of software. While they do offer the ability to host a discussion community on it I have found that it is not nearly as full featured as what phpbb 3 can do. I'm glad you responded to the e-mail and I hope that if you have any suggestions about how we can make the Bassoon and Double Reed area more useful that you would pass them along.

Our staff's websites: