There was ONE success. I did get my Yanagisawa Gallery back up. So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. Yesterday was Update Tuesday. Microsoft releases their bug/problem fixers on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. What that also means for me is that I do a full antivirus scan of all my home computers with Windows Defender (aka Microsoft Security Essentials, but for Windows 8.1) then I do a full scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The Windows Defender scan came back clean, as usual. The Malwarebytes scan came back with major problems. I looked closer. Hmm. I don't even have those files on my computer. Seriously. They're system files that Malwarebytes says are in c:\ when I know they're in c:\windows. I've got the hidden files and system files view options on and I don't see anything. I'll rescan. Same files. Because I'm overly paranoid, I looked for these files where they're really supposed to be and submitted them to VirusTotal.com -- that's a website that takes the file(s) you upload and subjects them to 55 antivirus and antimalware products, so you can be absolutely positive that the file(s) are clean. My files came back clean. Hmm. I downloaded a new copy of Malwarebytes, uninstalled the old and installed the new. I did another scan. Same detections. I contacted Malwarebytes and I'm letting them have a look. Again, because I'm overly paranoid, I ran another scan with another product. No detections. Total time suck: 2 hours. I mentioned above that I got my Gallery back up. When I got home, I decided to try to upload more stuff. I can't. Odd. Particularly so because not only did it work a couple hours earlier, I use a Portable version of Google Chrome. That means that I'm using the exact stuff I was using two hours ago that worked juuuuust fine. I try it with three other browsers. No worky. I try it on a Virtual Machine (read: super pristine environment that's isolated from everything). No worky. I try it with a couple alternate upload methods. No worky. I then decide to install a brand new copy of the Gallery 3 software, just to prove that it's not on my end. Installed. Upload test. Works. Total time suck: 1.5 hours. So, that means I backup everything again, tomorrow, and maybe install a new copy of Gallery 3 and import everything from my backup. Or maybe it'll just start working, all by itself. Y'know, I also left work early today because I had to go see the insurance adjustor* and thought I'd get home a bit earlier and could work on my website .... *My car got hit. As in, my car was parked and somebody backed into it. Yes, I know who and have his insurance info. $1000 in repairs.