As some of you may know, I've put a couple of articles together in the past, one on a horn stand that I've been using for the past fifteen years and another on how to create a band book. I think that they can be found somewhere on here, but just where I can't tell you. Well, I'm at it again, this time putting together the definitive version of my group's logo on our "fronts" (music stands). As the presentation this time has come out "stunning" (my wife's term) and really have a lot of visual "pop" (in graphics arts "newspeak"), I took the trouble of taking photographs of the whole process as it was being executed and putting them together with a narrative. Look for an upload early next week. After running a scroll saw for about seven days, we've finished producing the components (all one hundred and seventy one of them), and we'll start assembling them this weekend, so I can produce a set of "after" photos, showing all three styles side by side. If you had told me that I was heading towards a linear mile of packaging tape, a hundred dollars of glittery plastic, and complicated payroll issues when I started in with the group back in 2003, I would have told you that you were crazy. Having a band is less about music and more about putting up and tearing down and a myriad of other little chores that have very little to do with producing the notes.