Dismiss Notice
I hate the colors. What do I do?

At the far bottom of the page, on the left, is a menu or link that says, "Forum Default." Click on that and choose a different Style.

" Wonderful world of music ".

Discussion in 'Introducing Yourself' started by JazzMystic, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Hi everyone...I enjoy contributing to the wonderful world of music. I enjoy the creativity of my fellow musicians and other artist. I like to share ideas with other creative minds. This forum is yet another great place for the meeting of the minds. I truly enjoy this "Wonderful World Of Music".

2. Gandalfe

Gandalfe Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to our little piece of this blue marble find ourselves on. What kind of music do you play/enjoy? What instruments do you favor. Inquiring minds would love to know.

3. Hi
    I'm a Musician, Author and Creative Arts contributor. Started on Drums then Bass, Percussion, Sax, Flute ,Piano and some guitar. Sax became my main instrument, but I got good enough to show other musicians my arrangements on other instruments. Also younger students and neighbors wanted to learn various instruments so I wanted to help them as older musicians had helped me. That led to me putting my ideas in a book. Many of my peers like my teaching method. I like exchanging thougts on various topics. So...hi everyone. I would like to share my Ideas with the forum and also appreciate others who contribute to the "Wonderful World Of Music".

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2016
Our staff's websites: