Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Community Theatre needs musicians

I'm desperately seeking volunteer musicians for a pit in Scottdale, PA (south east of Pittsburgh).

The rehearsals/show is Feb 5th - Feb 10th. We need electric guitar, electric bass, violin and mandolin

Please send me a private message if you're interested. (If you can't play these dates, but would be interested in the future, please get in touch also)

Sorry if this kind of solicitation is frowned upon here. It looks like most of you are paid musicians. But I'm hoping there are some musicians from the Pittsburgh area that don't mind donating their time for a small community theater.

Thanks!

That's a bit of a commute for most of us.

Well, I do live somewhat close to Scottsdale ... Arizona.

I did move this post into "Open Call" and linked from where it originally was. Best of luck.

Well, I do live somewhat close to Scottsdale ... Arizona.

I did move this post into "Open Call" and linked from where it originally was. Best of luck.

Can you Skype in for the pit? I'll just put a computer in your chair ;-)

Thanks for moving the post New to the forums, obviously.

Have you considered hitting up the high schools, universities, and local community bands? Good luck.

All of the above. I'm slowly finding folks, but it's been difficult. New music director doesn't have many contacts in the area. But everyone in the theater is putting the word out, so hopefully we'll get the last few musicians.

Back
Top Bottom