Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

How to play the trumpet

Groovekiller

Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
Sylvester Stallone tells the greatest trumpet players in the world how to play their horns:

http://www.lastudiomusicians.net/index.htm

I know, trumpets aren't woodwinds, but the rest of the site is dedicated to the best studio musicians in the world on every instrument - one of the most interesting pages I've seen

Veering widely off-topic...

Reminds me of a sound clip I ran across a while ago...

You know how there is "Tuba Christmas" every year (in many cities), and San Jose has "Saxophone Christmas"? Ever wonder why there is no "Trumpet Christmas"?

Here, I think, is the answer... :emoji_astonished:

:-D

OK, Grant, you made me laugh. Sounds like my gig last Friday.

From the Tastee brothers site, right? Those guys are great players who know how ridiculous their page is.

Sounds like most trumpet sections to me. :D

Two of my brothers played trumpet when they were younger. Both play guitar today. At least now we can turn them down. :emoji_smile:

Wait for it...

Sounds like most trumpet sections to me. :D

Two of my brothers played trumpet when they were younger. Both play guitar today. At least now we can turn them down. :emoji_smile:

Honestly, I'm not sure where the clip originated: someone sent it to me (or passed me a URL) a year ago or so. Just had to share :cool:

Speaking of guitars, do you know how to get an electric guitarist to play quieter?

A: Put sheet music in front of him...

Honestly, I'm not sure where the clip originated: someone sent it to me (or passed me a URL) a year ago or so. Just had to share :cool:

Speaking of guitars, do you know how to get an electric guitarist to play quieter?

A: Put sheet music in front of him...

:-D

I used to love Harvey Phillips and the Tuba Santas.

Back
Top Bottom