INVITATION TO JOIN A NEW SAXOPHONE REPAIR FORUM

jbtsax

Distinguished Member
Distinguished Member
I'd like to invite all of my friends to take a look at the new saxophone repair forum. The intro to the forum says it all:

This is a saxophone repair forum open to anyone interested in saxophone repair. Its purpose is to offer an open and unbiased forum for the exchange of ideas, techniques, methods, and tips pertaining to saxophone repair. The purpose of this forum is not for the self aggrandizement of any individual or for the promotion of products. Instead it will focus on answering all questions in an open and honest manner, and sharing information that was freely given to each of its members.

The address is: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/altsaxrepair/

JOHN TALCOTT aka jbtsax

Woo hoo! Our membership has increased by 300% already. You don't need to know anything about repair to join. Anyone who would like to know more about how to diagnose problems with their sax, how to adjust and regulate the mechanisms, where to buy tools and supplies, or where to obtain detailed information about repair is welcome. Of course, those with experience in repair are also encouraged to join and share their expertise.

I know you guys are just having fun, but thanks for giving my thread a "beump" anyway. :)

PeterSellers-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom