Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

Kids! - huh

Probably sending off those Nigerian emails, trying to sucker some other losers...

Watch when the "prodigy" takes his breaths; amazingly, the music just keeps on coming. The piano keeps rolling on, but there are at least three places where the lad's mouth is open and gasping for air, while the notes continue to pour out.

Nice finger waving, perhaps, but someone else is kicking out the sound. There is also something odd about how the recorder sounds; you can account for the piano being where it is, but the sound from the recorder seems to come from "somewhere else".

It's not too hard to fake something like this, only you have to wonder what the original reason was for doing it.

Well yes, I did think there was a sync issue, but to a none recorder player like me, the fingers seemed to be reproducably in the same place for the same notes with very positive finger movements.

I wonder...

It is not unusual to see sync issues on youtube clips.

Chris

But, these were not synchronization issues - he was standing there gaping like a fish in at least two of the instances, all the while his little fingers kept flying. While there may be sound issues, the video is synced up just fine with itself.

Why do people do this sort of thing? Do they need the attention that badly?

Do you remember the English guy on the saxophone site who got all out of shape with others, and then posted his wedding gig (for his wedding), where he preceded to slaughter a group of standards with a music minus one setup? Once again, it looks more like a cry for attention than anything else.

As Laura Dern said in the movie classic Blue Velvet, "It's a strange world we live in..."

There are so many fakes out there now-a-days. My mom and sister send me email about amazing stuff all the time 90% of the time it's fabricated stuff which can be proved by doing a little research on Urban Legends and other sites. This sure smells like a fake to me.

Back
Top Bottom