Looking for a key guard foot

Hi

I hope it's ok to post this here.

I'm looking for a Selmer Paris key guard foot for a model SA80 Serie II alto saxophone. It is the right side foot for the low Eb key guard (i.e. not the middle one, not the one soldered to the bow-to-body connection ring). I'm attaching a photo to show the exact one, hopefully it is clear (photo of a general sax, not this model or even a Selmer).

It doesn't have to be one for this model. A foot from another model that fits is just as good. Actually it doesn't have to be a Selmer foot, ANY key guard foot that would fit will be good! But I have to know it would fit and I need to have the guard screws that would fit it (or get a screw that would fit).

If anyone has an idea where to get this part even if they don't have it that might help.

Thank you

Nitai

Thanks. The problem is that ordering from Allied (and probably Ferree's too) will result in this tiny small part costing a lot in the end. So this is a last resort in case I can't get this from one of the sources that would cost much less.

I got a reply from Selmer Paris but there is one issue, hopefully this will be resolved.

Back
Top Bottom