Untitled Document

Advertisement Click to advertise with us!

More Smilies???

One of the reasons I turned off "quick reply" is because if I'm browsing a forum and want to get to the last post, I can hit the "End" key on my keyboard and see it, now. With that "quick reply" thingy there, I couldn't: the box was too big.

That's because I looked at your user options and you had the editor set to "basic". I set it to "Enhanced".

Told ya ... you've gotta check that User CP :p

I didn't change my settings, that I know of, so did it go to "basic" by default at the changeover?

Either way, no big deal...I'll just write it off as another "stupid Topamax moment" that my neurologist warned me would likely happen. I have a number of them in the course of the day. If I don't :emoji_smile: them off, I'd :cry:. So I"m just :-D now...

I didn't change my settings, that I know of, so did it go to "basic" by default at the changeover?
Yes.

I've set it so that all users have the enhanced editor, by default. While this is a bit of a performance/bandwidth hit, I think that the 54-odd active posters we have won't cause too much of an issue.

Topamax bothers my stomach :emoji_imp:.

I don't see any smilies?

Was I too odd to be one of the 54?

Reactions: Ed
I've set it so that all users have the enhanced editor, by default. While this is a bit of a performance/bandwidth hit, I think that the 54-odd active posters we have won't cause too much of an issue.
I guess I was left at basic.

While much of this has to do with our old vBulletin forum, smilies are still a thing in the new Xenforo forum.

We have several hundred smilies loaded, atm. Just click the icon in your toolbar that looks like a smilie face and you can see them all. The notehead ones are under the "Music" category.
itd_3d_ani_w60_smiles_057.gif

Back
Top Bottom