New Year's Resolutions/Plans

pete

Brassica Oleracea
Staff member
Administrator
Not necessarily musical. There's another thread for that.

* This year, I have one major "life event": after more than 20 years, I will complete my Bachelor's Degree in August. However, this isn't necessarily going to necessarily change my job or anything, it's just a kewl thing.

After that, I think I'm going to try to get a few more computer certs. Maybe that Windows 7 cert. Hey, Jim ....

* I've been on a forced (i.e. "doctor ordered") low fat diet for the past two months. Fortunately, I found the one kind of chocolate (York Peppermint Patties) I can have before I killed someone. I'm going to be off that diet in 11 days and 3 hours. I resolve to have heavily deep fried foods on that day -- and until my test results come back and the doctor says I have to go back on that diet :).

That's about enough for now.

This may be the year I'll have to move or relocate. A bit intimidating after being here for nearly 20 years.

I'm taking an certification/licensing test in a neighboring state next week. We'll see where it all goes in 2009. :???:

1. Finish two ongoing book projects (one fiction, one how-to)
  2. Get them published (that might be for 2010)
  3. Write some magazine articles about low-budget website development
  4. Get the RV and Corvette back on the road
  5. Take a brisk walk two miles every day for exercise (I'll start tomorrow; that's what I said yesterday)

Back
Top Bottom