Pic Peg

Hey all ...

Does anyone know of a pic peg (or stand) that would have the pic at the same level as the top of the flute if they were side by side ... i.e. to make it so you don't have to reach down to the floor to get it.

Or is this something I'll have to make???

Hey all ...

Does anyone know of a pic peg (or stand) that would have the pic at the same level as the top of the flute if they were side by side ... i.e. to make it so you don't have to reach down to the floor to get it.

Or is this something I'll have to make???

Peter Voisey may be making them again. I'll ask him next week.

Blayman used to make one as well.

Merlin, you rock!!! Do you know like everyone who does anything cool related to doubling / woodwinds HAHA!!

(p.s. all ... this makes post 100 !!!!)

Merlin, you rock!!! Do you know like everyone who does anything cool related to doubling / woodwinds HAHA!!

(p.s. all ... this makes post 100 !!!!)

I talked to Peter the other day. Yes, he is going back to making the wooden stands. Want to get a triple with pegs for picc/fl/alto fl?

I talked to Peter the other day. Yes, he is going back to making the wooden stands. Want to get a triple with pegs for picc/fl/alto fl?

Oooh!! ... i don't know. What do you suggest??

Oooh!! ... i don't know. What do you suggest??

I have the double base, but when I need the alto as well as fl/picc, I have to take an extra stand.

Wish I had a triple clarinet one as well for Eb/A/Bb.

I have the double base, but when I need the alto as well as fl/picc, I have to take an extra stand.

Wish I had a triple clarinet one as well for Eb/A/Bb.

There's three things I'm thinking here ...

1) I haven't as of yet ... needed alto flute. Mark and Andy don't really need alto that much. So it could save a little on pit real estate ... reduce the footprint and all that good stuff. And I could always get an alto stand

2) I would be nice to have all three just in case. Plus if I did end up playing a bunch of alto I would be good to go.

3) If the footprint is essentially the same, I would go with the triple

Back
Top Bottom