Please Don't Buy This

pete

Brassica Oleracea
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, you shouldn't even look at it. You can't unsee something.

Linky.

It's one of those Indian "almost sax shaped" things. *Shudder*

Those pads reminded me of the south end of a north bound baboon during mating season. I was going to link to a picture, but there may be children present . . .

My first though upon seeing those pictures was "I could fix that". My second thought was "why?"

Yes, I've seen these before. They scream Mumbai all over the place.
Well, there ya go.

nice description they have on that site
We are the manufacturer and exporter of indian musical instruments. We manufacture Saxophone,Clarinet and all types of Reeds. Saxophoone is also available in Nickle shining and Antique finishing.

it's amazing that they use whatever size pads (see the side C key) is available no matter how big it is. There is no way to float those pads .. just look at the bell C# .. if that is the C#??

On the wall of a national chain restaurant?

I once was the proud owner of an Albert System clarinet. :)
Yeah, the red pads, and the threaded tenons. The buttery (softness, not action) keywork...those were the days...

Those pads reminded me of the south end of a north bound baboon during mating season. I was going to link to a picture, but there may be children present . . .

My first though upon seeing those pictures was "I could fix that". My second thought was "why?"
How to fix:

1. Take sax out of case.
2. Discard sax.
3. Buy a different sax. Any sax.
4. Discard case.

Simple!

Two people have actually bid on it and it's now 150 Pounds Sterling.

I weep for humanity.

Back
Top Bottom