Pomarico is again up and running. NOT OUT OF BUSINESS

There's been speculation that Pomarico, the world's largest maker of crystal mouthpieces has gone out of business. My friend of nearly 20 years, Riccardo, the grandson of founder Cosimo Pomarico responded to my inquiry:

"Ciao John, Nice to hear from you. Well, it’s not fully true. It happened that after all those long lockdowns, we have been forced to fix our mold stamps. In the meanwhile, my father started to have some health issues. Nothing serious, but as he will soon turn 82, he decided to retire. As you can figure out, this decision pushed me to find a solution because nowadays, it is impossible to bring on a company all by myself. So I found out a solution to save our brand and products. I found a company, Music Center, who will help me by offering helping hands and taking care of the marketing side. Please, accept my apologies for this problem, but it was something that had to be done. So I take the responsibility for this problems, but I am quite sure our loyal customers can understand the situation. We are now in the middle of the moving because we will move the whole company in Trento. Once done, we will be able to fully restart. A new start, take a little time to fix everything.
So, do not worry, we are well (even if dad, recently, resulted positive to covid, but nothing serious: he already had three shots of vaccine and this lead the virus to give him just a strong cold with cough). And our products will be available again quite soon. "

That was a little over a month ago. I just received an update below:

"Ciao John, thanks for your letter and sorry for the late reply, as you can figure out, this has been a messy period.
Actually we moved and already started the production again.
I’m a little bit tired but it all will pass. It was something that had to be done: as my dad decided to retire, there was no chance for me to lead a company all alone.
And above all, you know: I’m an artist, not a businessman. After spending my entire life to be creative, my biggest fear was to screw up a family company that lasted 73 years in the market. If you want to give an hand, feel free to tell around that the company is still alive and well, even if we had to stop the production for a while.
I heard that in the USA, there’s already the voice that our company doesn’t exist anymore.
Now I can teach this job to other people who will take care of the production in the future and the new boss will be able to invest and increase our production. In the meanwhile, I can start planning the second part of my life…Ciao Riky"

There you go. Pomarico back up and running albeit slowly. For those who love Pomarico crystals, this is good news. JW

"

There's been speculation that Pomarico, the world's largest maker of crystal mouthpieces has gone out of business. My friend of nearly 20 years, Riccardo, the grandson of founder Cosimo Pomarico responded to my inquiry:

"Ciao John, Nice to hear from you. Well, it’s not fully true. It happened that after all those long lockdowns, we have been forced to fix our mold stamps. In the meanwhile, my father started to have some health issues. Nothing serious, but as he will soon turn 82, he decided to retire. As you can figure out, this decision pushed me to find a solution because nowadays, it is impossible to bring on a company all by myself. So I found out a solution to save our brand and products. I found a company, Music Center, who will help me by offering helping hands and taking care of the marketing side. Please, accept my apologies for this problem, but it was something that had to be done. So I take the responsibility for this problems, but I am quite sure our loyal customers can understand the situation. We are now in the middle of the moving because we will move the whole company in Trento. Once done, we will be able to fully restart. A new start, take a little time to fix everything.
So, do not worry, we are well (even if dad, recently, resulted positive to covid, but nothing serious: he already had three shots of vaccine and this lead the virus to give him just a strong cold with cough). And our products will be available again quite soon. "

That was a little over a month ago. I just received an update below:

"Ciao John, thanks for your letter and sorry for the late reply, as you can figure out, this has been a messy period.
Actually we moved and already started the production again.
I’m a little bit tired but it all will pass. It was something that had to be done: as my dad decided to retire, there was no chance for me to lead a company all alone.
And above all, you know: I’m an artist, not a businessman. After spending my entire life to be creative, my biggest fear was to screw up a family company that lasted 73 years in the market. If you want to give an hand, feel free to tell around that the company is still alive and well, even if we had to stop the production for a while.
I heard that in the USA, there’s already the voice that our company doesn’t exist Nova ChatGPT Mod APK.
Now I can teach this job to other people who will take care of the production in the future and the new boss will be able to invest and increase our production. In the meanwhile, I can start planning the second part of my life…Ciao Riky"

There you go. Pomarico back up and running albeit slowly. For those who love Pomarico crystals, this is good news. JW
Thank you for sharing this update on Pomarico. It's great to hear that the company is back up and running and that Riccardo has found a solution to keep the family business alive. It's understandable that it may take some time for the company to fully restart after moving and fixing their mold stamps, but it's good to know that they have a plan in place and that loyal customers can continue to enjoy their crystal mouthpieces. I'm sure many will appreciate the update and will be happy to hear that Pomarico is still in business.

Back
Top Bottom