13.5 MB · Views: 90
  • tempImage5CViLz.png
    tempImage5CViLz.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 84
  • tempImageQnpGrY.png
    tempImageQnpGrY.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 84
Selmer USA link. $1888 list.

"Student Premium. Professionally play-tested and adjusted in Elkhart, IN." I'm pretty sure that translates to, "Taiwanese made." That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it'd be nice if instrument companies came out and just said, "Made in ___," rather than dancing around that topic.

I was asking about your post. I think Pete was simply trying to fill in some details. Why did you post this? Do you think it's a good deal, bad deal or scam? Are you asking if that's a good price? Did you buy it? Are you selling it? I have so many questions.

If I were to post, for example, a picture of a used car and a price, you'd probably be scratching your head as I am.

I think Pete was simply trying to fill in some details.
Yup. I don't remember where this post originally was -- obviously not in the For Sale section; maybe New Products? -- but it looked to me like OP was simply making a declaration of, "Hey. New Selmer USA soprano model." I hadn't heard of it, so I went on over to Conn-Selmer.com.

FWIW, it's still probably a good thing for me to say that list price is almost $600 higher than OP's selling price, provided as-new condition. :D

No worries. Good luck with the sale.

Back
Top Bottom