WINC leghook for bassoon

Merlin

Content Expert/Moderator
Staff member
CE/Moderator
I ordered a WINC leghook for bassoon to go with the Fox Model III that picked up on Ebay several weeks ago.

On the Kohlert bassoon I'd been playing, I had a Vonk legrest. The Vonk worked great for making fast changes to and from bassoon in the pit. The biggest problem with the Vonk is fitting the clamp mechanism to the horn.

The WINC leghook goes on and off the horn quite easily. Placing the hook on the leg takes a fraction of a second longer than the Vonk, but the bassoon is held much more securely.

The WINC is secure enough that I can actually make one handed page turns with ease.

I ordered a WINC leghook for bassoon to go with the Fox Model III that picked up on Ebay several weeks ago.

On the Kohlert bassoon I'd been playing, I had a Vonk legrest. The Vonk worked great for making fast changes to and from bassoon in the pit. The biggest problem with the Vonk is fitting the clamp mechanism to the horn.

The WINC leghook goes on and off the horn quite easily. Placing the hook on the leg takes a fraction of a second longer than the Vonk, but the bassoon is held much more securely.

The WINC is secure enough that I can actually make one handed page turns with ease.

Back
Top Bottom