Search results

1. Bass clarinet repad with resos (?) and off-center bell pad (!)

Thanks ! Because I need something from MusicMedic I will try some Conn reso pad or ask how much is the thickness... I agree with metal works like to work on the cup to center better the tone hole instead of to cut the arm and add an extend... If the shouldered pad will not fit then I will use a...
  2. Bass clarinet repad with resos (?) and off-center bell pad (!)

Hi, my bass carinet will need a repad soon and I would like also resolve the bell pad which is off-center, looks like the arm cup is too short and the pad never seal well because there is not enough edge for adjustments; here is some picture...
  3. Buffet Limité...

Yes , I've read this description from many dealers... but could be really an R13-like and so saving money?
  4. Buffet Limité...

I'm wondering if it is an E13 with a different name... any info? E11, E13, Limité, Conservatoire... each one is really different from others regarding the bore and keywork?
  5. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

sorry, my bad english don't allow me to express exactly what I mean... I meant why a particular interest for Yamaha Deutsch system clarinets, based on what elements you think that they produces very good d. sys. clarinets ? Steve, speaking for clarinets with a german bore but with boehm...
  6. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

It seems that you wanted a lot Yamaha horns... why?
  7. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

Thanks for the info Pete, I strongly hope that !
  8. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

Terry, many thanks to sharing every aspect of your experience !! You have described everything regarding what a Boehm clarinet player (or a non-German clarinettist) will find going to the german clarinets world for the first time, ostracism included (fortunately this is not a problem in my...
  9. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

Sorry Gandalfe, I'm located in Italy, there is not any information here regarding german clarinets because they are not used at all I need to buy them from dealers in Germany...
  10. Buy an Oehler clarinet, help for the right one...

Hi, interested for the different sonority of german clarinets, I like their tone and so I would like to have one The clarinets I'm interested for (in the intermediate bracket, according to my budget): Schreiber D46...
  11. Tuning my Bass at 440

Hi ! After some practice with my Selmer 22 I've checked the intonation and found that I need to adjust for almost 10mm off the neck length to play (near) perfectly at A=440 Hz I'm not very disappointed for this even if I found that, with the second neck piece all inserted, the instrument is...
Back
Top Bottom