Clarinet song suggestions

Hi!
My partner has hit a road block and has lost her passion to play clarinet at the moment. She needs some new music to get her excited about music again, but I play harp so I have no idea what clarinet music sounds good or where to find beautiful clarinet music. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!! She has been playing for 4 years so nothing too easy but also nothing crazy tricky. She loves classical clarinet.

Please help. Music changed her life 3 years ago and I want her to find that love for music again.

Hi!
My partner has hit a road block and has lost her passion to play clarinet at the moment. She needs some new music to get her excited about music again, but I play harp so I have no idea what clarinet music sounds good or where to find beautiful clarinet music. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!! She has been playing for 4 years so nothing too easy but also nothing crazy tricky. She loves classical clarinet.

Please help. Music changed her life 3 years ago and I want her to find that love for music again.

Check out the online catalogue of Sheet Music Plus, you'll find what you need there.

I really like playing the Mozart Clarinet Concerto. Been playing it for almost 50 years, and I never get tired of it.

Forgot to mention that it comes in two versions - the original for an A clarinet, and a transposition for the more common Bb clarinet, which is most likely what you want.

Last edited:
Hi!

This would be a great place to start: Music Minus One - Clarinet If you are not familiar with any of the pieces, a google search on You Tube will probably have a recording.

I was going to say Mozart too but saxhound beat me to it.

There's many books out there for easy clarinet music. Look for a sheet music store, hopefully around you. they'll have book on Bach, Mozart, etc. that should offer a great variation on classical music at different level of playing ability.

Back
Top Bottom