whos from sotw?

My name is "Mud" on SOTW as of last week. I am jbtsax on this forum.
Since you corrected my "beast" punch line, I'll correct yours here. It should be "Mudd." According to conventional wisdom, the saying is based on Dr. Mudd, who treated John Wilkes Booth following the Lincoln assassination.

I go back to late 1999 with SOTW. "Mike R." was my original moniker there.

Anyone know whatever became of Dijaldi?

Hi Mike. I hear from Dijaldi every once in a while. IIRC, I think I last heard from him earlier this year. I used to know his given name, but I've forgotten it. I kept meaning to go hear his band, but just never got around to it. Last I knew he was doing well and enjoying life.

This must be the Land of Misfit Toys,

misfittoys.jpg

Good to to see Rudolph has guided you guys here.

Now excuse me while I shut up and practice ;-)

I thought you said Tobias, for a second. My heart skipped a beat.

As long as Toby doesn't start pimpin his flute with a German accent...

It was too small, it kept on being thrown back.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Since you corrected my "beast" punch line, I'll correct yours here. It should be "Mudd." According to conventional wisdom, the saying is based on Dr. Mudd, who treated John Wilkes Booth following the Lincoln assassination.
Since I changed "beast" to "breast" and you changed "D" to "DD", I'm beginning to see a pattern here AL. Could it be we are both a couple of dirty old men?

John

Since I changed "beast" to "breast" and you changed "D" to "DD", I'm beginning to see a pattern here AL. Could it be we are both a couple of dirty old men?

John

I'm happy you guys are here, but I really hope there aren't four of you!

R.

Happy to see some familiar faces but new to us faces. Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom