whos from sotw?

I just thought that the Macrumor's digital audio forum, the Fedora forum, SOTW, and now this forum needs to be a top hit when you google 'hakukani'.

What I like about here is my "Junior Member" title. Can I keep it forever?
Sure. I can do that. I have the POWAH!

(Just drop me a note when your title changes and we can get that taken care of.)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

I just thought that the Macrumor's digital audio forum, the Fedora forum, SOTW, and now this forum needs to be a top hit when you google 'hakukani'.
And greetings to you.

Interestingly, I actually know one other person from Hawaii (and she's an ethnic Hawaiian). I think I know someone from each of the 50 states. And several countries!

Don't tempt us. And yes we could have thought that through a bit more.

And greetings to you.

Interestingly, I actually know one other person from Hawaii (and she's an ethnic Hawaiian). I think I know someone from each of the 50 states. And several countries!

I'm really from Kansas. I still don't know why I'm on a volcano in the middle of the Pacific, thousands of miles from a continent.

Oh, now I remember. Some woman (Ms. hakukani) talked me into it.:emoji_rage:

Woohoo !! We're up to -8!!!!!!

My car didn't like the temps yesterday and blew oil all over everything, so count me out on the road trip.

Yah. It's chilly, here. Must be at least 60.

:p

(FWIW, I lived in Buffalo, NY for almost 20 years and in Plattsburgh, NY for 1. I did my time.)

Sunday night I spent 3 hours removing snow. Corner lot, triple wide driveway and 4 feet of snow off of the garage roof - At least is was a balmy 2 degrees outside.

It is -11 and falling right now. I expect it to be around -20 by the time I am able to get out and remove the snow from today.

We probably hit -20 here and it's the coldest I remember it being in 35 years. Apparently we did not set a record low.

I remember being in Chicago over Christmas with my cellist ex. We took the train to Chicago, and then down to Kansas. There was a six hour layover, so we walked over to the Art Institute from Union Station.

It was so cold that the few minutes her cello was outside was enough to snap the C string. In those days we were poor, and a C string was 40 bucks! Guess what she got for Xmas that year?:emoji_smile:

Warning... Hell is going to freeze over in Arizona this Sunday. The Eagles are Super Bowl bound.
The Cards highly disappointed me because I predicted that they'd have another non-winning season. Would it have hurt if they had lost ONE more game? They were ALREADY in the playoffs!

I care little for football. Every game I have ever seen the Bflo Bills play, they've lost. Including those S*perBowls with Jim Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom